Sunday 28 August 2011

Cookie Recipe Paleo - How very delicious cookies Paleo diet

Oh, man, I just had some cookies and reeeeeally paleo diet delicious! I am very happy that all is well lot, so I know what I do now?
Well, I will share this recipe very delicious biscuits paleo with you. I want to try this recipe for cookies paleo then go ahead and spread the joy ...
Yes spread the joy of my friend! This means that they must share the cookies with their loved ones, family, friends, your pet turtle or hamster, whatever ... It's all the love from here!
You know, my boyfriend always accuse me to the Paleo diet. He said that "the regime of the cave" was boring because you can not eat pasta (his favorite food), preservatives, rice and other staples of most people on this planet.
So when I said I wanted to try this cookie recipe paleo, she insulted him and said he would "very mild" and most of the paleo diet meals.
Now she did not know is that I downloaded a collection of cookbooks Paleolithic diet. I tried some of the recipes in cookbooks and knew very well. It gave me the confidence to give this recipe a test drive paleo cookies!
You can check the cookbook by visiting the link at the bottom of this recipe.
Ok, I apologize for babbling too. Here is the recipe for cookies paleo. Try it!
You will need - -> 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder grated coconut 1 cup maple syrup ½ cup, ½ teaspoon of salt, seaweed organic alternatives (or simply use regular if you want), ¼ cup sesame seeds ¼ cup sunflower seeds, ½ cup finely chopped walnuts, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 4 egg whites
Directions:
(1) Beat the egg whites until stiff peak is formed.
(2) Dry fry grated coconut, nuts and seeds until they turn slightly brown.
(3) of powder fall of arrowroot, salt and egg whites in a bowl and mix well.
(4) Add coconut, nuts, seeds and maple syrup and mix well.
(5) Place parchment paper on your cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. Then remove the mixture with a spoon and place on paper.
(6) Finally, cook the mixture at 150 ° C for about 25 minutes or less. Once the cookies are completely cool to wait for gold and then ...
Eat, eat, eat and do not forget to spread the joy! Also do not forget to pat on the back to give this cookie recipe paleo shot. Good luck!
Need more recipes paleo diet?
Again, consult the cookbooks mentioned paleo where you have access to more than 200 recipes can be 300 tasty recipes.
I do not remember the exact number because I only tried a few and so far so good. There are some cookie recipes coconut balls paleo style with raisins, nuts, sweets, salads, seafood, noodles, soups and anything ... I'm too tired to list them all - sorry!
Check it out at - -> Well, enjoy this " a rel = "nofollow"> paleo cookie recipe and good luck!

For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment