Sunday 28 August 2011

Paleo Cookie Recipe – How to Bake Some Extremely Yummy Paleo Diet Cookies

Oh man, I just had some paleo diet cookies and they were reeeeeally delicious! I'm very pleased that the whole batch turned out alright, so you know what I'm going to do now?

Well, I'm going to share this extremely yummy paleo cookie recipe with you. I want you to try out this paleo cookie recipe and then go right ahead and spread the joy…

Yes spread the joy my friend! Meaning you should share the cookies with your loved ones, family, friends, your pet tortoise or hamster, whatever…It's all one love from here on out!

You know, my fiancé used to chide me for going on the paleo diet. She said "the caveman diet" was boring because you can't consume pasta (her fave food), preservatives, rice and other staple foods of most people on this planet.

So when I said to her I wanted to try this paleo cookie recipe, she just scoffed and said it's going to taste "really bland" like most paleo diet meals.

Now, what she didn't know is that I had downloaded a collection of Paleolithic diet cookbooks. I've tried some of the recipes in those cookbooks and they tasted fine. That gave me the confidence to give this paleo cookie recipe a test drive!

You can check out the cookbooks by visiting the link at the bottom of this recipe.

Alright, I apologize for blabbing too much. Here's the paleo cookie recipe. Try it!

You'll need - - > 2 tbs arrowroot powder, 1 cup coconut flakes, ½ cup of maple syrup, ½ tsp organic kelp salt alternative (or just use the regular one if you like), ¼ cup of sesame seeds, ¼ cup of sunflower seeds, ½ cup of finely chopped pecan, 1 tsp of vanilla essence, 4 egg whites

Directions:

(1) Beat the egg whites until stiff peak have formed.

(2) Dry fry coconut flakes, pecan and seeds until they become slightly brown.

(3) Drop arrowroot powder, salt and egg whites in a bowl and combine well.

(4) Fold in coconut, pecan, seeds and maple syrup until combined well.

(5) Lay a parchment paper onto your cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. Next, scoop the mixture with a tablespoon and place on the paper.

(6) Finally, bake the mix at 150 degrees C for approximately 25 minutes or so. Once the cookies are fully browned wait for them to cool and then…

Eat, eat, eat and don't forget to spread the joy! Also don't forget to pat yourself on the back for giving this paleo cookie recipe a shot. Good luck!

Need more paleo diet recipes?

Once again, you can check out the aforementioned paleo cookbooks where you'll get access to over 200 perhaps 300 recipes tasty recipes.

I don't recall the exact number because I've only tried a handful and so far, so good. There are recipes for paleo style nut balls, raisin cookies, nut delights, salads, seafood, noodles, soups and whatever…I'm too tired to list them all - sorry!

Check it out at - - > http://www.paleorecipecookbooks.info/ Okay, enjoy this paleo cookie recipe and good luck!

For more information click here

2 comments:

  1. I am deepa, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in india , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
    Do visit my blog paleo diet recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A paleo diet is one based on the premise that the optimal diet is that of our evolutionary ancestors during the paleolithic era. Since many diets fit this heuristic, many variants have been developed and popularised under names such as caveman diet, paleolithic diet, and primal diet

    paleo diet recipes


    ReplyDelete